20180815

ideas.....

a text sent to my brother:
"why is there so much truth out there
why must we reveal ourselves
endlessly"



-a multi level marketing party in the future

-a business idea that i'm not proud of

-a time traveler from the past gets roped into a multilevel marketing event

-a time traveler from the future rents an apartment in the overinflated Toronto housing market (it feels like a deal)

-an easter gathering replete with casual racism and talk of goat sex



it's lindsay calling you


life is not a dry run
life is NOT a dress rehearsal
dreams are not the opposite of being awake
abandon all....nope
memorize the internet - it will be your greatest asset in the tomorrow
life is not merrily four square walls
every problem can be solved with a dollop of



MEXICO

listen so and so
just so you know, i'm not just a big fat pile of denim.
i've soaked in the sea of truth and cured my hurts one siesta at a time
i've stroked the knub of the divine curly one
and held you in the soft red glow
you're mine now buddy, and i will spend every last waking breath
i will turn over every last shell
every grain of sand


-a multilevel marketing party has a sinister end

a trip to the east coast
a trip to sicily
a trip to paris
a trip to japan
a trip to india
a trip to saturn


 science fiction snippets from hell:

Sophelia draws an iridescent line straight down the middle of her forehead, onto the bridge of her nose, through her lips and straight down to the bottom of her chin.
"The Barely There Look," she exclaims. Her little sister Lohenia looks on from the bed, mesmerized.
 "Going out like this," she continues, "is a statement to the world. I do not comply with your standards of modern beauty. I do not adhere to your safety precautions."

"B-but..." Lohenia stutters. "won't you fry your face off? It's supposed to be really hot today. Hotter than normal. Dad says 62 degrees."
Sophelia picks up a tube of silver sun grease (drugstore brand) and frowns. 
"I'm sick of hiding behind this crap Lo. I want to feel the wind in my pores. I want to be...free."


I haven't thought of you since the 2nd of November 2049. It's committed right there in the cloud. I, Bernard Griffin, let Shelby Maxwell know that she "owns my soul completely and eternally" for as long as eternity, well........continues. Of course who could make promises about the future then?
I'm 156 years old an I've never known a person who died. Not one.
I stopped loving you a long time ago....somewhere between your third and fourth head transplant.




A poem my niece wrote..........

Snowflakes are unique:
Snowflakes are falling
down to the ground
this one is unique
we can agree all around
this one has dresses
for designers to design
this one has flowers for spring
that one is fine
mine is unique
i love it so
with all my heart
i want it to snow


<3